Sunday, July 15, 2012

*NOTD*

Well it is more like nails of the night. I have a bit of a sleeping problem so I am always usually awake at night time. I got bored and decided to paint my nails; I used a lot of fingernail polish remover taking off colors and putting new colors on. So here are two of the nail designs that I did. (Sorry about the pictures, I am in the process of getting a new camera and right now I only have the camera on my phone)



I know, I know, the colors don't match but I was bored having fun, and having fun is what it is all about!
These turned out so cute and it was definitely fun to do! Here is how I made this look...




So here is the step by step process:
You can use more than two colors, I just went with two colors for my first try.
The first step is to get a piece of cardboard or some kind of surface you don't mind having fingernail polish on such as a plate.
Poor a little puddle of your first fingernail polish out.
Take your second color and add a dot of it into the middle.
Take a Q-tip or tooth pick and spread the second color around to make the colors mix.
Put your nail in the fingernail polish and rub it in to get the color onto your nail.

I did not need a base coat, but once your nails dry you will still need a top coat so that your polish does not chip as easily.
This is messy so if you want you can put tape around your nails so that you don't get polish all over your fingers; I should have done that but of course I didn't so I made a huge mess lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment