Wednesday, July 4, 2012

ELF VS MARBELLA EYELINER PEN
  WHICH IS BETTER?



I am a complete ELF (Eyes Lips Face) fanatic!I love that I do not have to break the bank when purchasing items, especially for just one thing.
I am also subscribed to the Myglam bag, which is a monthly subscription to recieve 4-5 beauty samples per month for only $10.
In the month of June I recieved a full size Marbella Permanent Eyeliner Pen retailed at $25; among other items. That made me really happy because just that item paid for two and a half bags! But the question is which Brand is better? The ELF $1 Waterproof Eyeliner Pen or the Marbella $25 Permanent Eyeliner Pen. I tested them both and here are my results:
(Sorry for the pictures, I am in the process of getting a new camera)

The ELF Waterproof Pen was the winner for me!Just one swatch was all that was needed; even with two swatches of the Marbella the ELF still out did the Marbella pen. I also tested both pens out and wore one on each differet day. The ELF pen eyeline pen lasted all day with little to no smudging. The Marbella pen lasted most of the day but was pretty smudged by the time I took it off. So do your self a favor and save $24 and go with ELF! I will say that I do like that the Marbella Pen is duo-tipped, but it is messy changing to the other side.

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with any of these brands or subscriptions, I just love make-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment