Friday, July 13, 2012

*NOTD* PACMAN STYLE!

 Today I decided to that I wanted to try a new nail design; while I was thinking what I should do, I was playing my Pacman app on my Nook. That is when the thought hit me to do Pacman nails! Sorry they do not look that great it was my first time doing them.


Of course when doing this design I had to use a few different colors of nail polish so the ones I used were the L.A. Colors Art Deco polishes (Around $1.99 each). The blue nail polish is by Cosmetic R and as you probably noticed I switched the tops from the black fingernail polish to the blue nail polish. I did this because I needed the fine tip on the black nail polish want in order to make the blue ghost and the bigger nail polish tip from the blue polish in order to do the black base coat. I am pretty impressed with how my nails turned out and I am hoping that next time they will look even better!


No comments:

Post a Comment