Thursday, July 12, 2012

MY ELF COSMETICS COLLECTION
&
FAVORITES!

I have been asked many times by a few different people to do a post on my elf cosmetics collection. Well that day has come and I have taken pictures to show you what I have. I know, I know, I am an elf addict and need to stop buying more products but that didn't stop me from buying a couple things during their 50% site wide sale yesterday! I did not include my brushes, make-up remover pads, lotion pads, or cleaning tools in this. I would also like to let you all know that this is NOT a brag, I have had requests to do this and decided to finally give in. I bought all of these products myself and I am in no way associated with elf, I just love their make-up!
So without further ado here is my collection:

NAILS:

PALETTES

EYES



LIPS



FACE



FAVORITES!!


NAILS



I absolutely love these three polishes from elf
from left to right:
Matte Finisher, Smoky Brown, Teal Blue (Retail $2 each)


EYES


My favorite elf eye products are
Essential Duo Eyeshadow-Browns
Essential Waterproof Eyeliner Pen-Black (Retail $1)
Studio Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara-Black (Retail $3)

LIPS



My favorite elf lip products are:
Studio Matte Lip Color-Coral (Retail $3)
Essential Therapeutic Conditioning Balm-Blackberry Creme (Retial $1)
Studio Conditioning Lip Balm SPF 15-Mellow Melon (Retail 3)

FACE


My favorite eye products are:
Mineral Infused Face Primer (Retail $6)
Studio Flawless Finish Foundation SPF15-Porcelain (Retail $6)
Studio Blush-Candid Coral (Retail $3)
Studio Blush-Mellow Mauve (Retail $3)

BRUSHES

My all time favorite brushes from left to right:
Mineral Angled Blush Brush (Retail $5) (Discontinued, So happy I bought a bunch of these!)
Studio Stipple Brush (Retail $3)
Studio Powder Brush (Retail $3)
Studio Small Angled Brush (Retail $3)
Studio Professional Eye Shadow Brush ($3)





No comments:

Post a Comment