Tuesday, November 19, 2013

HOW TO FIX BROKEN MAKE-UP!

 
 
Hello Ladies!
 
Today I wanted to do a post on how to fix your broken make-up! Sadly my item that I had to fix is my MAC Archies Girl Pearlmatte Face Powder in Flatter Me. My 3 year old decided he wanted to play catch and the result ended in my holy grail blush being broken! Yes, I said it, this is my holy grail blush! I have only found two make up items that have been put into my HG category and this is what happens =(  (The other HG is Too Faced Perfect Eyes Eyeliner in Perfect Black).
 
What it used to look like (Stock photo from MAC)
 
What it looked like when my son was done with it...

 
What you will need to fix it:
Something to chop your blush into powder (Not pictured but I used a spoon)
Rubbing Alcohol
Paper Towel

 
Poor some of the alcohol into the compact with the powder, don't use too much or it will be too liquidy and won't set right.
 
Use a wet paper towel to press the blush (or eyeshadow) back into place.



And Voila! 

 
Swatch (sorry it is a horrible photo and I had horrible lighting)
It still works perfect and is my go to blush!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment