Thursday, July 19, 2012

*NOTD*

It took me only about 5 minutes to decide to try out my new nail decals that I showed you in my previous post lol I ended up having to use the old 'any mini miny moe' technique in order to decide which ones to try out. The winner was the purple tuxedo nail decals. I was kind of sad because they were pretty big so I had to cut them down a lot but they still turned out really cute! My base polish that I used is the Sally Hansen polish in 'Mint Sorbet' if you have not noticed I have been completely obsessed with this nail polish and I have 2 back ups of it for when I run out lol
Here are my nails, I think that they turned out cute; what do you think?.... Besides the fact that I am very messy when painting my nails lol


Next time I will use the pink tuxedo decals, what color should I use to go with them?

You can also tweet me at @MARINEWIFE22BB

No comments:

Post a Comment