Tuesday, July 17, 2012

*New Big Buddha Handbag!*


Today was a great day! That lovely FedEx man knocked on my door to deliver my new purse that I ordered! My new beautiful baby is a Big Buddha Beverly Satchel in Black! When I was in the process of ordering it I did not realize just how big she was going to be. I can almost fit my laptop in it! She is very spacious and of course the outside detail is gorgeous! I absolutely love the chain shoulder straps and the studded body, it is my style! I was not as excited when I saw her on the site as I am now. On the site I bought the purse from it showed that it was only available with silver chains and studs but when I got it in the mail it was indeed gold! SCORE! Today is a lovely day =]
I want to add that I did not take this picture, I'm in the process of getting a camera and my phone was dead so I found this one because I was too excited to wait and show you all!

Add me on twitter https://twitter.com/MARINEWIFE22BB I will be having a give away coming up =] I will announce it on my twitter! But will give some details soon, hopefully on my next post so stay tuned and add me =]

Anyone else get a new purse lately??

No comments:

Post a Comment