Thursday, April 9, 2015

April Julep It Girl Box!

Hello Lovelies!

For the first time in a long time, I opted to receive my Julep box! I tend to opt out pretty much every month when it comes to Julep because I find it some what expensive ($20 per month). I haven't fully canceled because I hate that you have to call in to do it, I wish that they would give us a cancel button! This month totally pulled me in though, and to my luck I had 2400 'points', which means that I got a free box, 2000 pts = 1 free box! Then I used the extra 400 pts to get a free add on item! 

Here is what I got in my April box!




Nail Polish in Drew
This polish is the main reason why I decided to get this box, I wish the color would have shown up better in the picture! It is a pinky red, and just absolutely beautiful! Julep brought this color 'back from the vault' for this month. I actually wish that I would have got an extra of this color, I love it so much! 



Nail Polish in Cassidy
This color is perfect for summer! I am a huge blue polish lover! 





 The beauty item this month got me pretty excited as well, it is called 'Don't Leave Your Brows At Home' in Taupe and is obviously an eyebrow 'powder', they say powder but it is a cream. I like that it is travel friendly and that it is an 'all in one' type of product.

 With my extra 400 points I added this Clean Slate Polish Corrector Pen.
There wasn't much of an option in the 400 point range to pick through, but I was happy with this because I am a horribly messy nail painter! They also include 3 extra applicators, that you can see in the clear holding case :)

There was also a little packet of gobstopper candy, but surprise, surprise, I ate it before I took pictures haha! 

Overall, I am very happy with this box! I would rate it a 10/10! I cannot tell you how happy I am to get the Drew polish and will probably be stalking the nail polish groups on Facebook for an extra...or 2!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment