Monday, April 13, 2015

Beauty Empties + Review!

Hello Lovelies!

I have some empties that I have been needing to post for you! I was reminded about them today after my husband found them and was wondering why I was keeping a box of trash under the sink. He still doesn't get the whole concept of women sharing their product reviews, but that is okay, I still love him ;)




From Left to Right:

  • Omni Potent Duosity Double Whipped Repairing Treatment - I wouldn't normally post a foil in an empty review but I thought this one deserved some recognition. I am OBSESSED with conditioners an hair treatments because I have long and damaged hair, this duo made my hair so soft and smooth. I definitely want to buy this product after trying it!
  • Dove Daily Moisture Conditioner - My hair is really long so it can tangle easily and this is one of the better drugstore brand conditioners that help smooth it back out.
  • Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle - This product is one of the reasons why I love beauty subscriptions, if I did not subscribe to them, I would have never found out about this brand. This detangler is other worldly! As I have said, my hair is a brat and tangles easily and a lot, this amazing product not only helps me detangle it, but it also smells so good and fruity! It is like a perfume for my hair!
  • Macadamia Flawless Cleansing Conditioner - This is another great conditioner that leaves my hair silky smooth.
  • Fekkai Blowout Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo - Hands down the best dry shampoo that I have ever tried! I have been looking for this in stores but have yet to find it because it is always sold out! 
  • Klorane Dry Shampoo - This product is ok, but I would not purchase it.
  • Davines Absolute Beautifying Conditioner - I picked this conditioner as a sample from a Birchbox, and I am SO happy that I did! It is such an amazing conditioner, my hair is incredibly soft after using it. 


  •  Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Toner - I was so happy to find this toner, it is so far the only toner I have ever tried that does not dry my skin out and give me a horrible reaction. 
  • Olay Fresh Effects Everything Off Make-Up Removal Wipes - These were decent wipes, I wish they were a little more moist, but overall they weren't bad.




  • Caress Daily Silk Body Wash in White Peach & Silky Orange Blossom - Ok body wash, the scent was nice and it did the job but it wouldn't be one of my first picks.
  • The Body Wash Body Scrub in Pink Grapefruit - If you are looking for a strong grapefruit smell to wake you up in the morning, look no further this scrub is perfect haha! As for a scrub it was pretty good, and I would re-purchase it.


  • Pink Sugar Eau De Toilette - My holy grail of perfumes! I love how this makes me smell like a candy shop! The scent is like walking into an ice cream shop that just made a fresh batch of waffle cones. I was so sad to see the end of this bottle, I will definitely be repurchasing!
  • Mini vial of Lavanila Laboratories Pure Vanilla Parfum - This smells so good, again just like vanilla! I can see myself buying a full bottle.
  • Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted Eau De Parfum - My husband bought me this perfume, I was actually quite shocked because he never just randomly purchases beauty products for me. Just like my other perfumes this one has a sweet scent, and I found myself loving it, obviously! The packaging is also adorable, I plan on taking off the charms and making a bracelet or key chain.
  • Bath & Body Works Forever Red - I got this as a stocking stuffer and instantly fell in love! I was worried it would be a limited edition Christmas item, but thankfully it is still on the site so that I can buy a full sized bottle.


  •  Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara (Black) - I love, love, love this mascara! It separates my lashes, and makes them so long! I have added this to my holy grail make-up list, which honestly, isn't that long haha
  • Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream - I have very chapped lips so I use this at night and wake up with smooth lips every morning. Thank you Birchbox for sending this product in one of my boxes! 
  • elf Nail Remover Polish Pads - Meh, these weren't great but they smelled really good, they were citrus scented! Although, for $2 I would rather just buy a bottle of remover that will last me a lot longer!

1 comment:

  1. I have been meaning to do an empties post! I have long hair too so i may give Dove conditioner a go. Fab post hunnie xox
    www.laurajanestyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete