Thursday, April 9, 2015

March Ipsy

Hello Lovelies!

Sorry I am really late posting this, but better late than never! 

Here is what I got in my March Ipsy bag!


First thing I have to say is that March's Ipsy bag is so cute! The bags lately haven't been the cutest in my opinion, but this bag is adorable!



 NYX Butter Lipstick in Hunk
When I first saw this lipstick I was like wow, that is a deep purple! Then I swatched it and found that you really have to do a few coats to get it a bit deeper.



 Boo Boo Cover Up Concealer in Medium Mini 0.13 OZ
Sadly, this is too dark for me, getting this makes me wish that Ipsy followed the info we filled out, in my beauty profile it says that I am fair. I do like this product but I won't be able to use it. 



Vintage by Jessica Liebeskind Illuminating Face Highlighter in Crystal Pink 
I really like this highlighter, it is super smooth and buttery! I am happy to see Ipsy feature a new brand that I have never heard of or tried. 


Purlisse Purdelicate Gentle Soy Milk Cleanser 1 Fl Oz 
I have got so many things from this brand from Ipsy, I am not a huge fan. Although, I am still going to try this product, who knows, I may love it!


Dr. Brandt Pores No More Anti-Aging Mattifying Lotion 0.25 fl oz
First thing I have to say, RIP to Mr. Brandt.
I love Dr. Brandt products, I am a huge fan of the Pores No More line. The only negative thing I have to say about this product is that it is practically empty, it is only filled like maybe 15%, which is pretty annoying. 

Overall I would give this bag a 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment