Thursday, April 9, 2015

Walmart Spring Beauty Box!

Hello Lovelies!

Another season means another seasonal beauty box from Walmart! Walmart has one of the cheapest beauty subscriptions, each box is only $5! 

Here is what I received in the Spring Box!



Rimmel Lash Accelerator in Black Noir
This alone pays for the box, it retails for anywhere between $7.99-$8.99
I love getting mascaras! I haven't bought a mascara in so long - minus my bottom lash mascara.  


Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime Omega Repair & Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner set 1.7 fl oz 
I remember trying a hair product from this brand a long time ago that was included in an Influenster VoxBox that I got, and I was not impressed with it all. Hopefully the shampoo and conditioner is better!


Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash in Mandarin & Flare Flower Scent 1.8 Fl oz
I was so happy to see this in the box, I did not realize I was completely out of body wash and so this saved my day!  


 Neutrogena Healthy Skin Boosters Facial Cleanser 0.5 fl oz
I put this in a box to send to my mom as I don't and cannot use Neutrogena face products. Last time I used one of their cleansers my whole face turned beat red and I got a horrible rash. Never Again.


 Lady Gaga Fame Perfume sample
I have a full sized bottle of this perfume, it is a pretty strong floral scent. It's not my favorite, but I still do really like it.


 They also included a few foil packets:
Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation in 115 Ivory
Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion - This looks really interesting, it is a lotion that you use like a body wash! 
Garnier Ultra-Lift Miracle Sleeping Cream



And lastly a few coupons which always come in handy!

Overall, I am happy with this box, I'm excited about the mascara and very intrigued by the in-shower body lotion! The first time I opened the box I wasn't too impressed, but once I dug into it I am satisfied, especially since it is such a low cost! 

No comments:

Post a Comment