Saturday, August 4, 2012

JULEP MAVEN AUGUST BOX!

Hello Ladies!!
I got my August Julep Maven Box in the mail!
I am so excited about this box because the nail polish colors are chrome and I love chrome colors! I decided to stay with the Bombshell Maven box and since this is my first actual box besides my intro box I got to pick a free add on!
Here is what came in my August box!!








I am loving my Julep box for the month of August! I think that $19.99 is a great deal for 3 polishes, a nail polish remover, and a cute little tote bag!
The nail polish colors I received are Kim gunmetal grey metallic, Harley liquid silver metallic chrome, and Melanie pastel indigo metallic chrome! I love all three colors and I am excited to try them out!
The nail polish remover works really well, I already tried it to remove my elf chocolate nail polish and it took it all of the color off, there wasn't a spot of dark brown left on my nail so I really love that! The nail polish remover is also reusable and you can travel with it easily because it came with a cap for the remover so that you do not always have to have the pump in. I am always needing nail polish remover so this product is an A++ for me!
Julep also gave out these really adorable small tote bags! I really like the tote bag because it is not overly large and it will be perfect for taking it on a plane, which if you did not know I travel across the country a lot to see my family, they would also be really good for using as lunch bags!

I am definitely going to continue my monthly Julep Subscription, I love nail polish and they have done a really good job, plus I really love their nail polishes as well as the extra products that have been in the bags!

Do you want to join Julep and become a Maven? Here is a link for you to sign up!

Are you already a Julep Maven? If you are, which box did you get?!

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY!!! You can find it here: http://marinewife22.blogspot.com/2012/08/prairie-charm-bracelet-haul-and-giveaway.html

No comments:

Post a Comment