Friday, August 24, 2012

August Birchbox!

I finally got off of Birchbox's wait list and received my first box! Honestly I am not thoroughly impressed with this months box but I am sure it will get better! Birchbox is only $10 per month, if you would like to join here is my referral link https://www.birchbox.com?raf=z7bj4
Here is what I got in my box!



I did get another item which was a lifestyle item, a Larabar in Apple Turnover but I barely got it out of the box before my husband shoved it down his throat lol!
I did like the little pamphlet that came with it compared to the regular postcards that come with most boxes.
Beauty Fixation Make-up Remover. This comes with 2 Q-tips with make-up remover on the inside. I am not really super impressed with these because I would rather use a regular Q-tip with water.
Viva La Juicy La Fleur Eau de Toilette Spray.05 FL OZ. I really love this perfume, it has a 'pretty' floral scent that goes really nicely with summer.
Sumita Brow Base Pencil. I haven't used this yet but it is a great size.
The Balm Cosmetics Staniac .04 FL OZ. This is what made the box for me, I have been really wanting to try this and it is actually really great!

2 comments:

  1. i love the staniacs.. but why did you just receive 2 q-tips?!

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky,
    I guess I was supposed to get 3 but only got 2. The q-tips have make up remover in them to help get left over eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara out from under your eyes.

    ReplyDelete