Friday, August 24, 2012

Julep Maven Mystery Box!

Julep Maven Mystery Box!


Sorry I am very late in writing this but I got my Julep Maven Mystery box in the mail awhile ago and to my surprise I got one of the bigger boxes!! I was so surprised and excited!I picked the American Beauty box =] It was completely worth $19.99! Here is what came in my box!



  • Age Defying Hand Brightener
  • Glycolic Hand Scrub
  • Daylight Defense Lip Balm
  • Nail Growth Revitalizing Serum
  • Fast Dry Topcoat
  • Basecoat
Nail Polish Colors:
Lily
Ellen
Amy
Dendrie
Pippa
Natalie
Lynn
Courtney


I have only tried one product in the box so far and that is the lip balm. I love it, it smells so good! It reminds me of these mints that I had at my wedding, I can't remember what they are called though. I will definitely be buying another mystery box when they have them available again!


No comments:

Post a Comment