Friday, August 24, 2012

Little Black Bag #1

I have joined a new monthly subscription! This one is called 'Little Black Bag' it is a bit more expensive at about $50 + s&h. It is so much fun though! Pretty much you go to their site and fill out a small beauty profile then you can pick one item from their gallery, you can pick anything from handbags, jewelry, make up, candles, home interior, etc. After you pick your main item LBB will give you 2-3 more items that are a secret until you pay for the bag. Once your bag is paid for you get to trade your items with tons of other ladies for 7 days. You can start off with 3 items and end your bag with more than double the amount, it is crazy! Trading is so fun and I have been ADDICTED! I am not a great trader at all but I am happy with my first bag, I ended up with two BCBGeneration clutches.
I am loving both of these bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment