Wednesday, September 24, 2014

MINI DRUGSTORE HAUL!

Hello Lovelies!!


I have a super mini drugstore haul to show today, it isn't anything really exciting but I thought it would be fun to still show. I will actually be posting a few hauls within the next couple of days, I've been doing a bit of online shopping, and I'm sure my mailman is ready for it to stop haha!

My haul:

Herbel Essences Naked Volume Shampoo. I honestly just really needed some shampoo so I grabbed this one because I saw that it was paraben free, and it also smelled really nice.



A pack of cotton rounds; I cannot live without these things, I use them for my toner and removing my eye make up.


Chapsticks!! Ok is anyone else absolutely obsessed with chapsticks??? I always have to get a bunch because I use them constantly, and lose them constantly! It also doesn't help that my toddler always runs off with them as well! 
From left to right:
Softlips Cube in Fresh Mint 
Burt's Bees
Chapstick Hydration
EOS in coconut milk (This smelled bad to me, I ended up tossing it after one use. Did anyone else's smell like that?)
Lypsel - this one is my absolute favorite chapstick it always does it's job and actually hydrates my lips.





elf items:

Nail Polish Remover Pads in Citrus Scent - These smell pretty good, they aren't as moist as I want them to be, they actually feel kind of dry but you only need one per hand.
elf studio flat top brush
elf essential eyeshadow brush x2
elf essential smudge brush x2
elf essential blending eye brush x2
elf essentials concealer brush


Overall, even though it was a mini haul, it was all stuff that I needed and it was rather cheap, which is always nice ;)

Don't forget to subscribe / follow :) 

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment