Monday, September 29, 2014

BEAUTY BOX 5 X2

Hello Lovelies!

Last week I re-signed up for Beauty Box 5 because they were having a 'get your first month free' promo, and being me, there was no resisting free stuff! I was pleasantly surprised at how fast the box got here, and even more surprised when I received not only September's box, but an August box as well! Two free boxes, SCORE!!! 

If you don't know what Beauty Box 5 is, it is a monthly beauty subscription that sends you 5 deluxe sized samples, or full size products for $12 per month. If you would like to join Beauty Box 5, CLICK HERE.

Join Beauty Box 5 on or before September 30th and get August's box free with code UUXQGW   I'm not sure if this can only be used for one person or multiples people. 

Now to the boxes! 


AUGUST'S BOX:

Style Essentials Nail Polish, it doesn't have a name for the color but it is cute! RTV is $7 for a 4 polish collection ($1.75 per bottle) 


 Purliss Pur Protect SPF 30 0.5 fl oz
I have seen a lot of Purlisse in boxes, but this is actually the first time I have got one I think. I'm happy getting moisturizers, especially now that it is getting close to winter and my skin gets a bit drier. 
RTV $55 for 1.7 fl oz
Sample RTV around $9.60


Nanacoco Lip Gloss in First Kiss
This is actually a nice gloss, it is pigmented like a lipstick but sticky like a gloss. The packaging is nice and gives it a more 'expensive' look even though it is cheap.
RTV $3.99
 


La Fresh Travel Lite Facial Cleansing Wipes, pack of 8 wipes. 
I love cleansing wipes! They are so great, and perfect in travel size to keep in my purse for when I'm out and about or traveling. 
Full size is 48 wipes for $19.99. Rtv for this sample is around $3.28 


 Novex Brazilian Keratin Conditioner 1.05 Fl OZ
My hair is pretty damaged so I love getting samples of conditioners or treatments. I'm excited to try this!
RTV 2lbs is $19.50
Sample RTV is around $0.60

August's Box's RTV is around $19.19


September's Box:

Revlon Bold Lacquer Mascara in Black
YAY for mascara's, especially full sized ones! I am and will probably forever be on the hunt for my holy grail mascara, so I will never get mad getting these in sample boxes!
RTV $7.99
 

My Beauty Spot Nail Polish. 
Another polish with no name. I'm not much of a gold nail polish person, but I'm sure I will find use for this with accent nails. 
RTV $24.99 for a collection of 6 
RTV for single polish is about $4.16 


Sally Hansen Toe Spacers
I'm honestly not super excited about these since they are such a cheap item and easily attainable, I would prefer not to get toe separators in a sample box.
RTV $1.99 


Natural Style by FUBU x2 .5 fl oz each
These look really interesting to me, they are a deep conditioner (Yes!) & Co-wash. I am not a two in one person usually but the word 'deep conditioning' peeked my interest. I like that we were given two, since one isn't always enough for me. 
RTV $9.99 12 FL Oz
RTV of samples is about $0.83


 Nicka K New York Eyelight Crayon in Gold
These are nice for a quick and easy make up look. I like to keep eyeshadow crayons in my purse for just in case, you never know when you might be late and need some quick make up on the go.
RTV $4.49



Total RTV for September's Box is around $19,46


Overall the boxes are ok, definitely not my favorite subscription, I will give it one month and if I'm not impressed I will definitely be canceling. 

Don't forget to subscribe / follow :) 

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment