Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Walmart Beauty Box Fall 2014

Hello Lovelies!

When I heard that Walmart jumped on the beauty subscription bandwagon I was excited for something new and signed up right away! I knew joining this box would mean that there wouldn't be any 'high-end brands', but I also knew it would be cheap and you would get a good amount of products. 

This subscription is only $5 per box and it is 'per season' instead of monthly. The products you receive in your box also depend on which age range you give them.

Here is what I got in my box!




Secret Clinical Strength Gel Deodorant, full size! 
I am really excited to get this! This item itself pays for the box! Plus, it is something that I know I will use, because deodorant is a must in my book! This smells really nice, it has a floral clean like scent.


Dove Oxygen Moisture Hair Care Deluxe Sample Set, shampoo, conditioner, and dry oil.
This set is a great size, I will be able to get more than one use out of them, which is always nice when it comes to shampoo and conditioner. The oil will probably last for awhile since a little goes a long way! 


 L'Oreal Glossy Balm in Petite Plum.
This lip balm is very nice and smooth and the perfect color for fall!




 Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Perfume Vial Sample. 
This perfume is a mix between fruity and floral, it is really nice but I can't use too much because it gives me a headache.


 Covergirl Glossy Days Glosstinis nail polish in 670 (yellow)
At first I was not excited over a yellow polish, but then I remembered I wanted to do my Pacman nails again and I needed a yellow one too achieve that look!


 Neutrogena Nourshing Long Wear Makeup Sample Card.
Sample cards are meh to me, but I was excited to see that their lightest color would actually match my skin tone so I might go and pick one up. This also comes with a $2 off coupon.



 L'Oreal Youth Code Pore Vanisher Foil Packet 
Again foil packets are meh, but at least there was enough in here to cover my whole face at least twice. I want to go pick up a bottle since it says pores will be smaller within a month, and I do have medium sized pores and it would be nice to get rid of them.



 Overall I am happy with the Walmart Beauty Box and I can't wait for the next one to come out! 

Don't forget to subscribe / follow :) 

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment