Saturday, September 20, 2014

URBAN DECAY ELECTRIC PALETTE REVIEW + THREE LOOKS!

Hello Lovelies!

Ever since I laid my hands on the Urban Decay Electric Palette I have been absolutely obsessed with it! I know it sounds and looks a bit scary, but you can actually do quite a few not so 'crazy' looks! The colors are beautiful and definitely pop, and just like all of the other Urban Decay shadows, the shadows are super pigmented, smooth and easy to blend. I love the packaging of the palette as well, it reminds of The Color Run Marathon or like a 'trippy psychedelic' picture. The palette also comes with a double ended brush that is actually pretty decent as well and I do use it for packing on color to my lids.

The Electric Palette 




SWATCHES
 These swatches are without primer and that color payoff alone is great! Although, I do highly recommend that you use a primer when using these so that they don't stain your skin. 

From Left to Right

Revolt, Gonzo, Slowburn, Savage and Fringe


 From Left to Right

Chaos, Jilted, Urban, Freak and Thrash



 Look One (Credit to Casey Holmes for doing a Tutorial on this one, sorry mine looks horrible, this is from months ago and done at like 3am without eye primer lol)
Lid: Freak and Thrash Mixed
V: Gonzo
Crease: Savage
Bottom Lash Line: Thrash and Freak mixed, Gonzo.


Look Two (Credit to Beauty Broadcast that shared her version while doing her 7 day electric challenge)
 Lid: Jilted
Crease & V: Urban
Inner V: Revolt
Bottom Lash line: Revolt & Urban


Look Three (This one I did myself, I did not see a tutorial on this one)
 Lid: Freak
Crease and V: Fringe
Inner V: Freak mixed with Thrash
Bottom Lash Line: Freak mixed with Thrash, and Fringe 
(Please excuse my lashes, they hate me a lot lately lol)



Other products used for 3rd look

ELF Mascara Primer
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara in Black
Mary Kay Gel Eyeliner in Jet Black
 Urban Decay Anti-Aging Primer Potion


Don't forget to subscribe / follow :) 

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment