Tuesday, September 16, 2014

New Beauty Box Alert!! Walmart Beauty Box!!

Hello Lovelies!

It has been forever since I have blogged, I didn't realize how much I missed it until I saw a new beauty subscription today and I felt I needed to let you all know!

Walmart, yes you read that right, is now jumping on the beauty box train! It looks as if they will be doing boxes by seasons, the first one starting with fall. Boxes are supposed to be tailored to the date of birth that you give them. Boxes should be mailed out within 1-2 weeks from. They are making the boxes unbelievably cheap at only $5 a box! 

Want to sign up? CLICK HERE!

Here is a photo that was on the website for the box, I'm not sure if it is the exact box we will be getting, but if it is that is absolutely amazing for $5!



No comments:

Post a Comment