Wednesday, March 19, 2014

GET TO KNOW ME: BEAUTY BLOGGER TAG!






Hello Lovelies! 
I thought I would do something different than usual and do a post about me <3 
So here it goes! 
 

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
My hair is naturally straight, but not straight enough that I don't need a hair straightener.

2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I am bad and dye it myself! I have huge trust issues when it comes to going to the salon after so many horror stories of my hair getting absolutely ruined! Maybe I will do a post later on of some of my salon horror stories for you ;)

3. Do you wear your hair the same style everyday, or do you change it?
It depends honestly, if I'm just staying in I will ponytail it! If I am going out I will straighten it, and on some occasions I will break out the curling iron!

4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I do my own for sure, I don't like gel nails and so I don't see the point of having someone else paint my nails with regular polish when I can do that myself.

5. How often do you change your nail polish?
I change mine about every other day! I like to change it up a lot :)

6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
I am usually a summer toe nail painter.

7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
It depends on the look I'm going for, but usually it takes around 15-20 minutes.
 
8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
I do half my face first, then my eyes, and then the rest of my face.

9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I am definitely a collector. I buy so much but still always tend to go for certain products. I need to stop collecting haha

10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
I despise falsies, mostly because I suck at putting them on and I always get glue in my eyes lol

11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
No, I try to let me face breathe especially if I'm not going anywhere. 

12. Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family?
When I'm alone I don't usually wear makeup unless I'm trying out some products. Depending on the family members I won't wear make up.

13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
The only time I don't wear makeup outside of the house is when I literally have no time to put it on, but then I usually slab something on my face in the car.

14. How many high-end products do you have?
It depends on what you count as high end, MAC/Urban Decay/Smashbox, then I have a ton.

15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed?
I mostly decide as I am getting ready.

16. How often do you change your handbag?
I change my handbags all the time. I am guilty of having WAY too many. I could go 3/4 weeks of changing my handbag every day without re-using one of them. I honestly need to get rid of some.

17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
I wake up usually between 8-10 and go to bed anywhere between 9pm-2am

18. How often or when do you workout?
I have been a workout slacker lately and really need to get my butt back into shape.

19. Left handed or right handed?
Right.

20. How tall are you?
5'9"

21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
I can speak bits and pieces of a couple different languages but can't full on speak another language besides English.

22. How many pets do you have?
I don't have any pets, I travel back and forth between one end of the country to the other side too much. I wouldn't want to put an animal through that much traveling.

23. How often are you on Blogger?
I know I don't post often but I do go on it almost everyday to read other people's blog posts!

24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
I do, I don't know why but I like to see what other people have to say :)

25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
I do! I usually add it to my Sephora cart or if it isn't on the Sephora site I will add it to a list in a little notebook I always keep with me!

26. How did you come up with your blog name?
I came up with Beauty Junky, because I am one!

27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
 I honestly suck when it comes to photos (As you can tell when looking through my posts) I either use an older digital camera I have or my galaxy S3 cell phone.
 
28. How often do you clean your house?
I clean it almost every day, my 4 year old goes through our house like a tornado and can make a mess in a second!

29. What's your favorite color?
Purple!

30. Do you swear?
Now that my son picks up on saying things everyone else does, I try not to.

31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
It is 11:40pm so I should be going to bed but I will probably put on some Netflix (I have been addicted to watching Charmed lately).

No comments:

Post a Comment