Wednesday, March 19, 2014

BIRCHBOX MARCH 2014

Hello Lovelies!

I (finally) got my Birchbox in the mail! I know it is only the 19th, but I swear everyone else that I know gets one of these so fast and I'm the last to get one haha. Patience is not my virtue when it comes to beauty subscriptions! If you don't know what Birchbox is, it is a monthly beauty subscription that costs $10 per month and you get 4-5 beauty items! Want to join Birchbox, CLICK HERE.

Everyone always asks me, which beauty sub is your favorite? Birchbox is hands down my favorite! No, they don't send out a ton of Make-up like Ipsy and no they don't send out full sized products very much, but I like the items that I get! Birchbox is one of the only subscription services that I find items I fall in love with and purchase a full size of later!


Now enough talk, here is what I got in my March Birchbox:



Michael Todd True Organics Citrus Cream Moisturizer 1.3 FL OZ
I love this brand and was so excited to see that it was in my box! I tried this out after my shower and my face is so smooth and smells so nice! I will definitely repurchase this in a full size bottle when I'm finished with the sample. 

 


 theBalm How 'Bout Them Apples? in Pie. First of all before we get to the product, look at that packaging! It is so cute, and I mean common look at that hotty with his shirt off! The color pay off of this is really nice! I will be using this more as a cream blush than a lip balm.


Omni Potent Duosity Double Whipped Repairing Treatment (each packet is 0.34 FL OZ). I'm never excited to see foil packets but at least I will get two uses out of this! I am also happy about this sample because I love hair treatments due to having damaged hair.


Benefit Bigger Than BB Big Easy in 02 Light. This is a liquid to powder cream that is supposed to work like a BB cream. I'm honestly annoyed with this product because there isn't enough in it to cover half of my face. How am I supposed to know if I like it if I can get a single full use out of it? Tsk Tsk


Air Repair Rescue Balm All-Purpose Skin Salve & Lip Balm. I used this as a lip balm today and I like it minus the smell, it has a medicated lemony scent. I will decide if I like it enough to repurchase it after a few days of use.


 Last but not least, my extra from Birchbox this month is a Ghirardelli Intense Dark Cherry Tango chocolate! I didn't eat this because I'm not a cherry person but I'm sure someone else in the house will love it! 

Overall I am happy with this box minus the Benefit sample. I'm a huge fan of Benefit but that sample is a huge disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment