Monday, March 3, 2014

MARCH IPSY (MYGLAM) SNEAK PEAK #1!

Hello Lovelies!

It is the first Monday of the month, so you know what that means... IPSY SNEAK PEAK!!!

Today's sneak peak is.....

MARCH GLAM BAG SNEAK PEEK #1: Travel tips and travel lips! Now is the time to start planning a trip to your dream destination with one of these amazing products.

As you can see from the picture, there is a lipgloss and a lipstick in a vibrant dark pink/red color. 

Here is what I think the items are:

Bare Minerals, Double Trouble lip set! Retail $14

Even though it is a set, it is possible that Ipsy will be breaking them up and it will be an either or item. So I'm assuming that you will either get the lipstick or the lipgloss. *I could be wrong and this might not be what is in the sneak peak*

Are you excited for this sneak peak? Let me know!

Want to sign up for Ipsy? Sign up using my link by clicking HERE.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment