Tuesday, April 9, 2013

MY FIRST 28 DAY HUG!

28 DAY HUG SUBSCRIPTION!

I was reading a blog a week or so ago that I loveboxbitch.com, and I saw a monthly subscription that I have never seen before called 28 Day Hug. This monthly subscription is for women aimed directly towards that special time of the month that we all love (can you feel the sarcasm? lol)! I thought it was pretty interesting and cheap at a small amount of $3.99 + $1 s+h so I signed up and had the box sent to me right away so that I could get it in time for my flow. I got my box two days after ordering it! That is the fastest I have ever received a box but that could also be because it was shipped about 3 hours away from me. Still, that is some good customer service!

The box came with an Oregon Chai, Chai Tea Latte. I was so excited about this because I love chai tea lattes, especially when I don't have to pay $3.75 to get one from Starbucks lol. 
The next item I got was a Q.bel All Natural Dark Chocolate Crispy Wafer Bar Rolls. These were so delicious!! I only got one of the two because I was nice and shared with my son, well I guess it is not sharing when he takes one while I'm not looking and runs for it lol!
The next product that I received was something that I am very interested in trying, it is from Corganics and it is a fast relief for menstrual cramps topical cream. I have never used a topical cream for cramps and so I am interested to see if it works!
The next item is a relaxing lavender aromatherapy shower tablet by Aura Cacia. I have not used this yet but I definitely plan to whenever I can find time in my schedule to enjoy a nice long shower.
The last two items in my package were a set of samples from Nature's Gate. There is an eye cream in grape seed and a night cream in avocado. I am actually wearing the night mask right now and it is very moisturizing, it is silky smooth. It has an herbal smell that isn't strong. 
The bad news about this subscription =(
 I received an email today from the company saying that they are going to be taking a break for awhile and canceling all of the subscriptions. I am pretty sad that they are not going to continue because I was going to stick with this sub for awhile. I really enjoyed it and cannot wait for them to return! 

No comments:

Post a Comment