Thursday, April 18, 2013

APRIL BIRCHBOX!

APRIL BIRCHBOX!

I finally got my Birchbox in the mail today! I feel like I am the last person to get it this month lol If you don't know what Birchbox is, it is a monthly beauty subscription that costs $10 a month and you get 4/5 beauty samples and usually a lifestyle extra! Want your own Birchbox, click Here






The items that came in my Birchbox this month are:
Number 4 Non Aerosol Hair Spray (1.45 Fl Oz): This is a very good sample size in my opinion for hairspray and another hair product that I can keep in my purse for while I'm out! It has a nice cologne scent to it and I really like that instead of a pure alcohol smell.

Whish Shave Cream in Blueberry (0.5 Fl Oz): This shaving cream smells amazing, but sadly I am allergic to blueberries and I won't risk using it so I will be giving it to my mom; she will be happy lol

Simple Revitalizing Eye Roll-On (0.5 Fl Oz): This was my lifestyle extra this month, it is a really nice lifestyle extra compared to the Larabars I have to say! This is used to help reduce puffiness and wake up tired eyes. <3 Yes love this!

Ruby Wing Color Changing Nail Polish in Peony (0.25 Fl Oz): This is a 'mini' size but still a great size for a nail polish! What is really cool about this nail polish is that it changes colors! When you are inside it is a peach color and outside it is red! That is awesome and I am excited to try it out!

Supergoop! CC Cream (3ml): This is a tiny little guy but so cute, I love how cute tiny samples look haha It is in the color light to medium and as you can tell from the swatch on my hand it is a little dark for my skin tone but I'm sure once I rub it in and blend it out it will work fine. 

This month's box also included a free year subscription to Women's Health magazine!

No comments:

Post a Comment