Tuesday, April 9, 2013

MY FIRST GRAZE BOX!

GRAZE BOX!

I received my first Graze box in the mail and let me say I am impressed!! I have been trying to get a subscription to Graze box for awhile but you can only get in by invite and each subscriber can only invite one person so I finally found someone with a code available and I jumped on it! I signed up to get my box every two weeks, the first and fifth box are free so that makes this subscription even better! The boxes themselves are only $5 per box so at $10 per month I think this is a great deal for some delicious snacks! Here is what I got in my first box!

The box is so cute and it comes via Royal Mail! 
The snacks in my box are:
My Thai Sweet Chili Sauce with Baked Soy Bites
Cookies and Cream: mini chocolate cookies, roasted hazels, white chocolate buttons and sunflower seeds
Tropical Daiquiri: pineapple, lime infused raisins and green mango  
Mississippi BBQ Pistachios
I LOVED EVERY THING! As soon as I got the box I could not resist only having one, I had to open them all. The pistachios are definitely my favorite out of all of them! I cannot wait for my second box, I just got my first one yesterday and I'm already getting impatient for the next one!  
Would you like to sign up for Graze Box? I have a code that is only good for ONE PERSON! So I would jump on it asap if you would like to sign up and don't forget your first and fifth box are free! Here is the code  PYVCVJT www.grazebox.com
Sorry the code has been taken! I hope you are able to find one if you are searching for one!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment