Thursday, April 18, 2013

APRIL IPSY BAG!

APRIL IPSY BAG!



Hey everyone, I finally got my Ipsy bag in the mail today! If you don't know what Ipsy is, it is a monthly subscription that costs $10 per month and you get 4/5 beauty products! If you would like to join you can click Here. I love Ipsy because it is one of the cheapest monthly beauty subscriptions and it usually comes with a great selection of items as well as great sizes! 
 
Here is what I received in my bag this month!
 



The first item that I took notice to was this little bottle of Big Sexy Hair in Powder Play! What it is, is a volumizing and texturizing powder! Inside it is about half way full, I wish there was more in there, but a little goes a long way! I love the size (0.07 OZ) because it is easy to keep it in my purse for when I am out and need something quick to use for volume! I'm so excited for this product!! 
 
Sation Nail Lacquer in Love At First Byte
Yay for a full sized product! This nail polish is a nude pink color. 
 


Be a Bombshell blush in Sweet Cheeks! 
Another full sized product! Yes Ipsy!! I have been waiting for them to put a blush in a bag that wasn't on a paper for forever! I love this color, it is absolutely beautiful and I cannot wait to rock it!


Last but not least, and can you say omg another full-sized product, Two Cosmetics duo eyeshadow in Heartache! 
Although, it is sad because as you can tell it is broken =/ but the Ipsy costumer service is amazing and they are sending me a new one out! 
 
Overall, Ipsy has once again really impressed me this month! Yes, there was only four products but three of them were full-sized!!! I cannot wait to see what is in store for next month!!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment