Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Liebster Award

Liebster Award Post!

I was nominated for the Liebster award by the Lovely blog, http://drunkenbeauty.blogspot.com.
This award is given to bloggers that have less than 200 followers in order for them to help expand their network and get more readers. This is the first time that I have been awarded this so I would like to give a big thank you to Drunken Beauty!

The rules of the Liebster Award are:
Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves (oh goodness).
Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
Pick eleven new bloggers to award the Liebster award to and link them in your post.
Pick eleven new questions for the chosen bloggers.
Go to that bloggers page and tell them about the award.
No tag-backs.

Eleven Random Facts About Me:
1. I am a Harry Potter fanatic, I have read the books at least 5 times each lol
2. I have broken my arms 5 times.
3. When I was younger I hated pink because all the other girls loved it and instead I liked purple and green.
4. I am a box hoarder! I keep all of the boxes that my subscriptions come into, that's normal right? Haha
5. I love to write, even though I am not that great at it. I have started several books but think of a new idea and switch to that before finishing the one I am on. 
6. I graduated half a year early from high school.
 7. I got married when I was 18, and my husband and I are about to celebrate our 5th anniversary =]
8. I love to read books! I prefer books to movies.
9. I like to make a wish at 11:11 every day and night.
10. I'm allergic to blueberries.
11. I have been dying my hair since the 5th grade and have not seen my natural hair color since.

Eleven Questions From Drunken Beauty:
Q: If you could use/purchase one makeup brand for the rest of your life, what would it be?
A: If I could only buy one brand of makeup for the rest of my life I would pick Urban Decay because I use a lot of their products in my day to day makeup routines.

Q: What is your go to shade of nail polish for spring?
 A: Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet! I love it!

Q: Does cruelty free status impact your decision to buy a product?
A: It does, if I know that a brand is not cruelty free I will not buy from them. Although, I think that I do need to do a bit more research on products and brands before buying.

Q: Are you a cat or dog person? Why?
A: I'm both; I like dogs for the companionship and their loyalty and I love cats because they don't constantly bug you and are more independent    

Q: What is the last great movie you watched? 
A: Pride and Prejudice; the one with Keira Knightley. I absolutely love that movie! I fall in love with Mr. Darcy every time lol 

Q: Do you prefer red or black licorice?
A: Definitely red!

Q: Tell me about your favorite make up brushes.
A: I actually really like the e.l.f. studio brushes! I love the flat top powder brush and the small stipple brush! For such a cheap price ($3 each) and work remarkably well!

Q: Can you recommend a good eye makeup remover?
A: I actually just got the Skyn Iceland Glacial Cleansing Cloths and they work great at removing eye makeup! Another eye makeup remover I like is Lancome's Bi-Facil Double-action eye makeup remover.

Q: If you could spend a day with one historical person who would it be and why?
A: Hmmmm.... William Shakespeare would be an interesting person to spend a day with. I would love to get writing tips from him lol! Just to be in his presence would be amazing, he is such an amazing writer and I love his work.

Q: What is your favorite summer activity?
A: Exploring the wilderness is a fun summer activity for me; I like to be able to go out and find 'secret spots'. 

Q: Do you wear the same makeup everyday?
A: Just about lol! I either wear a brown smokey eye look or go for a classic cat-eye look. 

My Eleven Questions:

1. What is your favorite magazine?

2.  If you got stuck on a deserted island what 3 things would you pick to bring with you? 

3. Does your astrological sign match your personality? If so, why do you think it does?

4. What is your favorite type of accessory?

5. What is your favorite beauty product?

6. How many countries have you been to?

7. What are some beauty products on your wishlist that you would like to get?

8. What was the last book you read?

9. If you had to choose between only wearing mascara or only wearing lipstick/lipgloss which would you pick?

10. Have you ever been to a concert? If so, what was your favorite one?

11. If you could be any famous person either deceased or alive, who would you want to be and why?         

Eleven Blogs That I Nominate:

1. giggleblush

2. daisyyflower

3. addisonelinor

4. amagicalmom

5. loverosalyn

6. missprisstiff

7. maitesiladi

8. sistaplease

9. beautybyjulianna

10. drugsnmakeup

11. dynamitedoesnails 

 
             
   
 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment