Tuesday, April 9, 2013

LITTLE BLACK BAG HAUL

LITTLE BLACK BAG HAUL

Hello everyone! I received one of my very last Little Black Bags in the mail! Since my absence I have gotten so many LBB's. I was seriously opening a new bag every week to every other week but due to their recent changes I have closed all of my accounts and have one last bag that I will post in a few days when it gets in. 
But for now let me show you what I got in my bag!



  

Even though I am no longer happy with LBB I LOVE this haul that I got!

I received:
2 Redken All Soft Heavy Cream Samples (retailed at $3 each)
Be Fine Packette Box ($12)
Sebastian Shaper Hairspray ($17)
 Goose Creek Candle in Burning Oak ($12)
Goose Creek Candle in Cranberry Vanilla ($20)
And last but not least....
My amazing Ivanka Trump Travel Organizer ($95)

The total retail value of my bag was $162! That isn't too bad for only paying about $54.90 including shipping. 

Stay tuned for my next post to see why I have canceled my accounts with LBB and my very last LBB haul! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment