Tuesday, April 2, 2013

MARCH GOODIES BOX!

MARCH GOODIES BOX!

Hello everyone! I (finally) received my Goodies box for the month of March. At first I was not very happy about it being so late but I got an email from Goodies yesterday saying that they are sorry for the delay and since my box did not get to me in March that they have given me an extra 150 points on my account! I thought that was pretty awesome of them, especially since they innitiated the points I did not even have to email them asking about where my box was and why it was late. So, because of the points they added to my account my April box will be free! March is my 3rd month with Goodies, I know, I know I have been MIA, and overall I am rather happy with them especially since it is only $7 a month! If you did not know the Goodies box is a food box. 
Now to the box!


The first item in the box is a pack of 4 BelVita Cinnamon Brown Sugar Breakfast Biscuits 

Rickland Orchards Greek Yogurt Bar in Blueberry Acai, 1 bar
Newtons Triple Berry Fig bars, two come in the pack
Jovan's All Natural Instant Breakfast in Creamy Vanilla. I guess you mix this into a glass of milk. 1 serving
1oz jar of Bonne Maman Strawberry Preserves (this jar is so small and adorable!)
Erin Baker's Breakfast Cookie in double chocolate chunk, 1 cookie
Ola! 100% Natural Handbaked Granola 1oz packet


And last but definitely not least, Rip van Wafles Stroopwafles in Caramel , this came with 1 'wafle'
Overall I really enjoyed this box! I only had one item out of the box and that was the Rip van Wafle and it was so DELICIOUS! I have to find these in the store, has anyone seen these in a store before? The only product I won't be eating is the Blueberry bar and that is only because I am allergic to blueberries =/ 
I can't wait until next month's Goodies box, especially since it will be free!!



 

1 comment:

  1. i tagged you for the Liebster Award:
    http://drunkenbeauty.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-versatile-blogger-awards.html

    ReplyDelete