Sunday, March 31, 2013

MARCH BEAUTY ARMY BOX!

March Beauty Army Box!

Hello everyone! I know, I know it has been a LONG time since I have blogged. I have been so busy that I have completely put off my blogging duties! Hopefully I can get past the major business that I call my schedule and post more!
Today I have my Beauty Army subscription box for March, well one of my boxes, I actually have 3 subs for Beauty Army







The first item that I received in this month's box is the Skinn Cosmetics Teen Tone Color Touch Eye, Cheek and Lip Glow. 
This is a full sized product that retails for $17! Just this product alone pays for the box ($12) plus some! It is a very nice light shade of pink; it is very pigmented and smooth which makes it easier to apply. 
     The next product that I picked is a dry shampoo from New York Streets. 
It is a 5.35 Oz and it is as well a full-sized product! This retails for $17.99! 
I have tested this out and I love it! It does give the white residue after spraying it in your hair but if you leave it in for a couple of minutes and then rub it in it gives your hair some extra volume while taking away any oils in your hair. 

 The third product I picked is a sample of soap, I am pretty sure it is for your face. It is from the company The Olive Bar and it smells AMAZING! It's scent is lemon and lavender; I'm not usually a lavender but this bar smells inc. redibly good! I absolutely adore the packaging on this product as well! This is one of the most original packing ideas I have seen in awhile. The sample size says 1oz a full size is 8 Oz and retails for $10 


Next is a 5oz bottle of Bath and Body Works Paris Amour Shea enriched shower gel
This size retails for $5 in the store. I know that a lot of people don't like having this product as an option but I personally love it because I love travel friendly items due to the fact that I travel often
Last but not least is a full sized Mark. (Avon) mascara in the color Blacklash.
It is still a pretty small mascara (.12oz) but I like it because I can stash it in my purse easily. This retails for $6.50! It also came with a hook-up if I want to attach it to a lipgloss, eyeliner, or mascara from Mark. 
This Beauty Army box was literally AMAZING, the box cost $12 and I got $47 in product! I am a very satisfied Beauty Army costumer and would recommend it to anyone!  


No comments:

Post a Comment