Thursday, June 13, 2013

NEW $5 TARGET BEAUTY BOX REVIEW!!!

Hello everyone!
 Today I (finally) received my $5 Target Beauty Box in the mail! I guess that they are thinking about jumping on the monthly subscription bandwagon and started by doing a one time box. I ordered my box 6 weeks ago and it felt like it took forever to get here, but it is here now and that is all I care about! 

Here is what I got in my box!




Gillette Venus & Olay Razor Pack in Sugarberry- I am so excited about this item! I opened it up right away just to smell it and let me tell you it smells amazing!! I am a firm Intuition lover so I cannot wait to see how I like this razor! 
UPDATE: This was pretty good, my legs felt smooth but I still prefer my Shick Intuition over it. 

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo- I've heard a lot of good things about this for getting rid of acne, I break out every once in awhile so I'm looking forward to this item!

Fekkai Glossing Cream- This cream is supposed to add shine and eliminate frizz from your hair! This sample size is great at 2oz and I have as well heard many good things about this product!
UPDATE: After using this my hair did look shinier and my frizz went down a lot in the hot and humid air.

L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier B.B. Cream- Finally I am getting a B.B. Cream in my color, which is light! Hopefully it actually looks light on my skin though. I have yet to find a B.B. cream that I like as well as matches my skin tone!
UPDATE: I really liked this at first, it was really light on my skin and seemed to work great. After a couple minutes my face turned orange -_- Why can I not find a BB cream that doesn't turn me into an Umpa Lumpa?!

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips in LUST-RUOS- I have tried Sally Hansen's nail strips in the past and I'm pretty sure that I did like them! Although, I would never buy them in just plain colors or with sparkles added on, that seems like a waste of money to me. I only purchase nail strips with designs on them, since I am artistically challenged at nail art lol!

Also included in the box is a coupon for $3 off any $15 beauty purchase at Target! Love this!!!! 

Altogether I really do like this box, it has a great array of products with great sizes, even if there was two foil packets! The only thing I disliked was that it took so long to get to me but it was their first box and for $5 it was well worth it!!!

5 comments:

  1. Nice box I'm sad I missed out on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like an awesome box...I probably should have signed up for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tagged you in 'The 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag' on my blog http://glitzglamzebra.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-7-deadly-sins-of-beauty-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. for five bucks that's not bad at all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you totally need to let me know next time they have one of these !!

    http://sparklemepink.com

    ReplyDelete