Friday, June 7, 2013

*NOTD*

Hello everyone! 
I thought I would share today's nails! I decided to try out the ncLA nail wraps set (Jungle Fever)  that I got from Little Black Bag! I have so far only used nail strips from Sally Hansen so I was excited to branch out and try nail strips from ncLA! 






These were very simple and easy to apply! I loved that the ncLA strips come with a full size nail file compared to the very small one that comes in the Sally Hansen packs, I actually am now keeping the file in my purse. These peel off very easily so a top coat is a must!! I absolutely love the leopard print design, I am a huge animal print person! For a top coat I used the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color. Overall I really like these and would be willing to purchase them even for the $16 price because it comes with 2 sets! 

No comments:

Post a Comment