Tuesday, September 16, 2014

BIRCHBOX SEPTEMBER 2014

Hello Lovelies!

Today I have my September Birchbox! Birchbox is one of my favorite beauty subscriptions; I have great months with them and then sometimes I have bad months with them, but I just can't let them go. I am one of those very few people that prefer Birchbox over Ipsy, I am more of quality over quantity and the products I get from Birchbox I tend to actually use. I also like their 'Bonus points system' over Ipsy's as well, instead of getting to pick only a couple of selected items, with Birchbox you can use your points to put towards buying anything in their shop, which is nice when you are buying more expensive products. 

Want to join Birchbox? CLICK HERE!

September's Box! I am so happy with this box! I feel like the sizes were pretty great and almost all of the products are stuff I would use! 

This month was their 4 year anniversary so they made a special box! I love the print, I wish they did stuff like this more often!


All of this month's products!


Davines Absolute Beautifying Conditioner 2.53 FL OZ
I actually hand-picked this sample, I love that Birchbox is giving their subscribers the chance to pick one of their samples! 
I was actually surprised at how big the sample was and I am so happy with it, I have received this brand from Birchbox in the past and have liked everything I have tried so far! 






Davines Absolute Beautifying Potion (hair oil) Foil Packet
I will admit, I HATE foil packets! But I can't complain about this one because it was an extra that came with the conditioner. Also I am happy with it because even though it was a bonus item I was still able to review it and get the 10 points for it! 


 Davines Absolute Beautifying Shampoo Foil Packet
Luckily there is just enough shampoo in this foil packet to use it twice for one washing, it is so annoying to get a foil packet of shampoo that you can only use once in the shower and then you have to use a different shampoo for the second wash. Again, this was an extra that came with the conditioner and I was able to review this one as well for 10 points.


 Temptu Highlighter in Champagne Shimmer 0.1 Fl Oz
This is a cute little sample! I am so happy to finally get a highlighter in a subscription!! It seems like every time there is a highlighter, I never get it! The consistency on this was very nice and smooth and it is easy to blend! I can't wait to play with this more!

 

 Avene Cleanance Soap-Free Gel Cleanser 1.69 Fl Oz
Another great sample size! I love cleansers (who doesn't!) so I was happy to see that I got this bad boy! I gave it a little test drive and it cleaned my face pretty good! I think it will work a lot better with a clarasonic or some kind of face cleansing machine.


Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum 0.06 Fl Oz
I haven't tried this yet but I am happy it has a better smelling scent than the eye cream I received from this brand a couple months ago. 


Juliette Has A Gun Perfume Sample in Anyway
 I have been wanted to try one of this brand's perfumes for quite awhile now, and sadly now that I have this one, I'm not sure I want to try the rest. It is so strong it gives me an instant headache and I had to toss it immediately. 


Cards that came with the box!
I was sad that when I tried to use the 'BONUSBOX' code that it had already sold out! That went really fast!!! 





Overall I am VERY happy with this box and can't wait for next month's box to get here! 

Happy Anniversary Birchbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment