Friday, August 24, 2012

August Beauty Army

Yay I got my Beauty Army Subscription! This is only my second month with Beauty Army but they have really impressed me. I love that I get to pick me own samples, that way I know that I want the items I am receiving. If I don't like the items that I have the option to pick from I can skip the month. It is only $12 per month for Beauty Army and you get to pick items. Their box that they send their products in are so amazingly cute as well and great for storage. This month I actually got 7 items because my account got messed up and my items did not get sent out when they were supposed to, but that is not a big deal to me.
Here is my August box:


And the samples I picked
Bath and Body Works Shower Gel in Japanesse Cherry Blossom and Twilight Woods 3 FL OZ each. I love B&BW and these are perfect for traveling, which I do a lot of. These two products alone are $5 each so that almost pays for my box already. They both smell amazing!
COCKTAIL Eau de Parfum
I am not sure how big the sample is exactly but it is a smaller vial compared to most perfume samples. The smell is rather strong, at first it reminds me of straight up alcohol but then after a few moments it reminds me of Old Spice Sport, I actually really like it. 
Fiafini Delicate Cleansing Emulsion .17 FL OZ
Kellett Clarifying Acne Treatment .1 FL OZ
I am really excited to try this out because I have tried their moisturizer gel in my Beauty Army box last month and it worked really well so I am excited to see if this works. The only negative thing about samples like this is, is that I do not like the cardboard packaging it comes in.
Besame Crimson Rouge for Rosy Lips and Cheeks
This sample is pretty small, it is about the size of a quarter but from what I have heard it lasts awhile and a little bit goes a long way. I won't be using it on my cheeks because I am pretty pale and this color is very red but I will use it on my lips.


Atopalm Intensive Moisturizing Cream .25 FL OZ
I love trying new moisturizers so I am excited to try this one out!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your Kit, Gorgeous! Gabriela Hernandez, the Founder of Besame Cosmetics suggests paler Members apply the Crimson Rouge on your primer but under your foundation. This technique gives a blushing glow to your cheeks.
    Have a fabulous weekend!
    •Nancy-Lee
    Community Director
    BeautyARMY[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nancy! That is a great idea and I would not have thought about that! I am excited to try that out on my cheeks now too!

    ReplyDelete