Friday, August 24, 2012

August Myglam Bag!

August Myglam Bag!

Myglam has been having great bags ever since I joined a couple of months ago in June. This is my third bag so far and I have to say that Myglam is my favorite beauty sub I have right now. I love that with every bag I get a new make-up bag that is perfect for my purse because I like to trade them up every now and then. This month was definitely not disappointing with a total 6 items not including the bag!

Like last month the make up bag is a mesh bag! I do like mesh bags because they are nice for taking in the shower or to the beach without having to worry about them getting ruined. Although I am not a big fan of orange but I will still definitely be using this bag.
Inside the bag were 6 amazing products! I am so excited that there were 6 this month, thank you Myglam!!
Andrea's Choice Circus Nail Color in Ringmaster. We actually got one of her polishes last month as well but I love getting polishes so I am happy with this product.
Myglam Glam Gloss in 01. This is actually a really great full size lipgloss, it smells so good, just like watermelon. I haven't been able to tell if it is sticky though because I always wear chapstick under lipgloss and that prevents the sticky feeling on your lips. The color is a really nice baby pink.
S.A.L.T.Y. Cosmetics Loose Luxury Mineral Eye Shadow in Glama-ZOID 1GM. Wow two products that are made just for Myglam, that is pretty awesome. I haven't tried this eyeshadow yet but the color is a pretty glitter white but it is iridescent and turns pink.
Demeter Roll On Perfume Oil in Clean Skin .29 FL Oz. I love getting perfumes! This does have a very nice clean scent, it actually reminds me of baby lotion lol 
Eclos Anti-Aging Regenerative Cream .25 FL OZ. This has a strong scent to it but it does fade after a little bit. I love getting moisturizers because I have such dry skin, with all these beauty subs it seems like I will never have to actually buy one lol!
Eclos Anti-Aging Face Serum .5 FL OZ. I haven't used this, I'm actually going to be giving it to my mom because she really wants to try it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment