Saturday, September 20, 2014

BOOK HAUL!

Hello Lovelies!!

I know that this is a beauty blog, but I wanted to share with you all something else that I love, books! Reading is something that I do daily, you can always find me with my nose stuck in a book! I love the feeling of getting lost in books, feeling like you're in the books world, living through the characters, it's like living in someone else's life for a while.

These are books that I just got in today that I can't wait to read! These are books that I have not read before, so they are still new to me :)






The top row of books are the Divergent series minus the first book, Divergent; Insurgent, Allegiant and Four by Veronica Roth, I just finished reading the first book and loved it so I decided to buy the rest of the series. I will read this set first while Divergent is still in my head. 

  Bottom Left to Right:

And The Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini. I love Mr. Hosseini's books, he is highly known for his book, The Kite Runner, which was made into a movie a few years back. My favorite book by him is A Thousand Splendid Suns, it is so amazing and really opened my eyes to the type of things that women go through in Afghanistan even though it is fiction. I highly recommend this book to anyone!

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. I haven't watched this movie yet because I wanted to read the book first, I didn't even know what it was until a friend of mine told me a bit about it. I love tear jerkers and I know this one, similar to My Sister's Keeper, will definitely live up to that.

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I decided to finally jump on the Hunger Games bandwagon and pick up the first book. I have seen the first two movies and thought that they were okay, so I thought I would read the books. Books are always better than the movies, right?

Last but not least,

 Where She Went by Gayle Forman. This is the second book in the If I Stay series, I read the first book a couple years ago and then recently they made a movie for it and I found out there was a second book and I was like, whaaaaaaaaat!!! I can't wait to read this one, the first one was so amazing and beautifully sad, I can't wait to see where she is at in her life. I can't wait to see if Mia and Adam stayed together after Mia woke up from her Coma in the first book.

No comments:

Post a Comment