Friday, September 26, 2014

WHAT'S IN MY BAG - SEPTEMBER 2014

Hello Lovelies!

Today I thought I would break out of doing hauls and do a 'What's in my bag' post instead! I'm always looking at Youtube Videos or blog posts with this tag; it is one of those times I become a bit 'nosy', I don't know why I find it so interesting to see what's in other people's bags! 

Well, now it is your turn to be nosy, here is what is in my bag!

The bag I'm carrying is the Steve Madden Stud and Tassel Crossbody in black, if I remember correctly, the retail of this bag is $78. 





And the contents I keep inside of the bag:

Harry Potter Wallet, of course this is like the main item in all handbags, since it holds our money and I.D.'s! I removed all my cards from it for the picture but put my Ulta Rewards in the picture slot. Behind the cards slots there is a place that you can put cash/receipts, etc. I use it for storing more of my cards. Then on the right side is two slots for cash/receipts. I love this wallet, I just got it in last week and as soon as I got it I put it to use right away; if you didn't know I have a Harry Potter obsession! This wallet is only $14.80 at Hottopic, if you want to purchase one for yourself, Click Here.




Paper Notebook with Gold Spots. I always have a notebook on me, I use it to keep track of bills, check register, blog posts, orders that are coming, etc. I got it from either Target or Walmart for around $6.  I like this one because the spine is open, so it stays open easily. I wish I would have purchased more of them when I got the first one! 



To go along with my notebook, a Pentel Click N Go pen. I originally got this pen in a set with a bunch of different colors thinking that the ink would be the color of the pen, but I was wrong. I am okay with that though, these turned out to be my favorite pen! These are so awesome and write so smoothly, love them! 


A hotwheel, pterodactyl toy, and fruit snacks. As a mom I always keep stuff like this on me for when I'm out and about with my son and he needs a little snack or to keep him distracted a bit. 


Gum!!! I love gum, I only ever use Spearmint, I'm not into flavors like strawberry or ice cream. 



Bath & Body Works products, I always like to carry a perfume with me, you never know when you might need a spritz! The perfume I'm currently carrying around is Bath & Body works Forever Red, this perfume smells so incredibly good! I bought a couple of the travel sized ones and I still need to invest in a full sized one. 
Pocket Bac Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitizer in Caribbean Escape. Anti-Bacterial is always important to carry around!!! 


Last but not least, the beauty items I like to carry around with me are:
Benefit's Dandelion Lipgloss
MAC's Venomous Villains lipglass in Strange Potion
Lypsel Chapstick
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC15
Benefit BadGal Mascara
Too Faced Perfect Eyes Eyeliner in Black
Smashbox Travel Full Exposure Palette



I hope you enjoyed looking into what is in my bag!! 

Don't forget to subscribe / follow :) 

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment