Monday, September 29, 2014

*NOTD* Featuring Christian Louboutin Nail Polish in Lady Twist

Hello Lovelies!!

I just recently received a box from Sephora and before I posted the haul, I wanted to show you all this beautiful nail polish, plus I was too impatient to wait to use it! In my haste to put it on and show you all I did not clean up my nails before taking the photo, so please excuse the mess ;)

As soon as I saw Christian Louboutin's new nail polish Noir collection, I knew I needed Lady Twist. I decided on Lady Twist because it is a color I knew I would wear and love. These polishes are expensive, at a whopping $50 per polish, so I suggest that if you buy one, pick a color that you know you will love. 

Can we just take a moment to admire the packaging! The handle on this polish could double as a weapon! I love the long handle, it makes the application easy using either hand. The handle is made out of metal and is definitely great quality. The packaging on this polish without a doubt gets an A+!

The polish is really nice, it glides on smoothly and doesn't streak, it is very opaque. Only two coats are needed to achieve the perfect color. The formula has withstood me doing dishes and showering, I will do an update in a few days to let you all know how it is lasting. 


No flash




Flash

No Flash

  
Flash


Is this polish worth the $50? Hmmm I'm not so sure yet to be honest, I love the packaging, and the color but I need a few days to decide if I love the polish's formula as much as the packaging.

Don't forget to subscribe / follow :) 

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment