Wednesday, September 17, 2014

IPSY BAG SEPTEMBER 2014

Hello Lovelies!

I love opening my mail box and seeing that bright pink bubble mailer in it! I don't know about you, but I always keep the mailer and reuse it! It is so perfect for mailing out gifts, or to trade beauty items!


First off, the make up bag we got this month is so cute! I love the little studs on it and I ill definitely be using this one! 

 

 All my products from September!


 Hikari Lipstick in Cabernet - rich red wine. This product is full sized and is worth $13!
I have not heard of this brand so it is awesome that Ipsy is using different brands.



Pacifica Pencil Eyeliner - Silver. This is about half the size of the full size eyeliner and is worth about $6.
I'm not a big pencil eye liner fan, but Pacifica's is surprisingly smooth and glides on nicely! It will be perfect for Christmas (Only 98 days away!). 



 Beauty Without Cruelty - BWC Premium Botanical Lotion in Sweet Lavender 2 FL OZ. The full size bottle is 16 Oz and costs $12.95, so this deluxe samples is worth about $2.50.
Another new brand! I love that they are cruelty free and I hope that we see some make up in the bags from this brand in the future!


 Harvey Prince Hello Mini Rollerball 8.8 ML $21!!
SCORE! I love getting perfumes that aren't those little mini samples, getting a rollerball makes me giddy on the inside! I love the citrus smell that lasts for hours!


 Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Smooth Criminal Powder

0.14 OZ RTV $12.
This is one brand I can't wait for Ipsy to stop sending out in the bags. I'm not a big fan of their products and generally don't use any of them.


This month's bag's worth is around $54.50!!! Honestly the worth doesn't matter to me as much as the products do! 

Overall it was a decent bag, not my favorite but I am happy with it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment