Wednesday, October 29, 2014

NOVEMBER IPSY SNEAK PEEKS! *SPOILERS* *UPDATED 11/4*

Hello Lovelies!

*This post contains Ipsy spoilers for November!*

Want to subscribe to Ipsy, CLICK HERE!

I don't know about you, but I tell myself every month that I will not look at Ipsy's spoilers or go into my glam room early, but every single month I do it! I am horrible with surprises! 


SNEAK PEEK #1
Ipsy sent out a sneak peak email with some awesome spoilers! 


  • GLAMGLOW Powermud Dualcleanse Treatment 
  •  Temptu - I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a highlighter or a primer, the highlighter they gave in Birchbox was pink so maybe they are switching it up for different boxes. 
  • Laura Mercier Fan Brush
  • Laura Mercier Universal Invisible Loose Setting Powder
  • Tarte Maracuja Oil
  • Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant
  • It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer
So far I am happy with the sneak peaks, and would be happy to get any one of them. 

SNEAK PEEK #2!

This month's bag's theme is glitter! I'm not a huge glitter person so I am personally hoping that it is just the bag that is glittery. There is two glitter piles in the picture though so I'm guessing maybe a glitter polish or glitter pigment, fingers crossed for polish! 

  
SNEAK PEEK 3
 'So vivid, so vibrant, they'll see you coming from a mile away. What product are you hoping to shimmer and shine with?'

This sneak peak includes: Nicole O.P.I. Glitter Nail Polish, CK (Calvin Klein) High-Shine Gloss, Starlooks Lip Gloss, Love & Beauty Lipstick, L.A. Colors Chunky Lip Pencil, Wet & Wild Megaslicks Balm Stain, and J. Cats Wonder Lip Paint.
Not a bad sneak peak, quite a few drugstore brand / lower end items. I am hoping for either the Calvin Klein Gloss or the O.P.I. glitter polish. 

 

Which sneak peak interests you the most?
More sneak peaks to come..... 

Thank you for reading, feel free to subscribe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment