Tuesday, October 7, 2014

OCTOBER BEAUTY BOX 5! + FREE BOX CODE!

Hello Lovelies!!!

I got my October Beauty Box 5 in the mail today! If you don't know what Beauty Box 5 is, it is a monthly beauty subscription that sends you samples every month for $12 per box. BB5 is one of my least favorite boxes but I'm still on the fence on if I want to cancel it or not. 

Want to subscribe to Beauty Box 5, Click Here. Get a free box with code FREEBOX2

October's Box






Bellapierre Cosmetics Cheek and Lip Stain in Pink Full Size! RTV $19.99
I don't think I have ever received a product from this brand, so new things are always great to try, that is why I've subbed to these boxes! I will definitely be using this balmy stain on my lips with a gloss on top!




Swatch



 Extend Your Beauty Cosmetic Tool Full Size! RTV $5.49
I have been wanting one of these for awhile, it is a little spatula that you use to scoop that last little bit of product out that is hard to get too. I don't think I would pay $6 for one though, so I'm happy to get one in a box!


 Nanacoco Nail Polish in Mermaid Lake, Full Size! RTV $3.95
I just moved across the country and left all of my nail polish behind so I love getting polishes in these as I only have a few here. I am a blue polish hoarder so this was awesome!


Chapstick Hydration Lock, Full Size! RTV $2.99
Usually I'm not a fan of getting items that are easily found at the drugstore, but I have not been able to find this one, only the raspberry lemonade one. So this Chapstick was welcomed in my box. 


Last but not least,
Lashem Picture Perfect 0.17 fl oz Sample RTV about $1.29. Full size is 0.5 fl oz RTV $3.95.
This is another new brand for me I think, I can't remember using anything from them before.
This is a wrinkle reducer, but it says that if you don't have wrinkles it can also be used as a face primer. 


This month's card!


Boxes total RTV $33.71

Overall I am happy with this box, two of the products were items that I wanted, and the rest are items that I will use. Since I liked this box, I will stay subbed for next month's! YAY BB5!

Don't forget to Subscribe :)

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment