Wednesday, October 8, 2014

LORAC MEGO PRO PALETTE REVIEW + SWATCHES

Hello Lovelies!!

Lorac Cosmetics came out with a new palette called the Mega Pro Palette (RTV $59), and as soon as I saw it, this was my exact reaction:


This palette features 32 eyeshadows, 16 matte eyeshadows and 16 shimmer eyeshadows. The packaging is a slim burgundy case, that is the size of a small notebook or a regular sized journal. I am really happy with the size, I'm happy it isn't humongous, I can still easily carry this palette around and it would be easy for travel. 

Lorac Mega Pro Palette:






1st Row Mattes from left to right:

 Cream, Fawn, Camel, Septa, Dusty Plum, Orchid, Mulberry, Espresso


2nd Row Mattes from left to right:

White, Khaki, Brown, Stone, Lilac, Wisteria, Gray, Black


 3rd Row Shimmers from left to right:

Opal, Sand, Copper, Sienna, Apricot, Blush, Merlot, Indigo


 4th Row Shimmers from left to right:

Vanilla, Cashmere, Smokey Topaz, Dusty Rose, Granite, Maroon, Deep Teal, Caviar


The colors are so smooth, buttery and pigmented, there is no primer under these swatches and they showed up so nicely! I think I like this palette more than my Urban Decay Naked Palettes! 

This palette is worth the price tag, I'm contemplating buying another one as a back up, that is how much I love this palette already. It is only available on Lorac's website and on Amazon, it will not be coming anywhere else. It is sold out on both sites currently, but Lorac has announced that Amazon is getting in one more shipment! Make sure you keep an eye out for that shipment, Lorac will not be re-stocking these, once they are gone, they're gone for good, except for the very inflated prices on ebay! 

This palette gets a well deserved A+ from me, it has a lot of colors, matte and shimmer, pigmentation is amazing, smooth and buttery. Well done Lorac! 




(Shout out for my 100th post!)

Don't forget to subscribe :)

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment