Sunday, October 26, 2014

October Birchbox x2!

Hello Lovelies!

Sorry for the late Birchbox post, for some reason Birchbox's website deleted my new address and mailed my first box to my old address, which is completely across the country. Thankfully I got my box re-routed to me and finally got it in the mail yesterday! I subbed for a second box this month in hopes of having better odds of getting a Beauty Blender but sadly they sent me last month's Fashionista box, which I had already got, so I have doubles of those products. I didn't mind the doubles though because it was a great box! 
Birchbox is one of my favorite beauty subs, if not my number one favorite out of them all! Want to subscribe to birchbox for only $10 per month, CLICK HERE. 


The first box! 


Bee Kind Body Lotion
This smells so good, it has a lemony scent, which I love lemon smells! This lotion looks more like a serum than a lotion and it dries so fast! This lotion is so amazing, I definitely will be purchasing a full size! 


 Dr. Brandt Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner
I now have 3 of these little guys, I have used my first one once, and noticed little to no difference, but I'm hoping with continual use I will see a difference. I really love this brand and hope to get more items from them in future boxes.


Model Co. Party Proof Lipstick Matte Lipstick in Kitty
This is a beautiful nude pink lipstick, I do suggest that you moisturize your lips before using it as it really does show any cracks you might have. This is such a good smelling lipstick too, it has a definite fruity smell to it, it is really sweet and makes me think of candy! 



 Lord And Berry Mini Liner in Sparkle Black
I don't mind getting mini liners if they are pencils because I do not use them often (minus the NARS Larger Than Life), I really do like the first plane black L&B liner I got and I am happy to try one with glitter.



Harvey Prince Petaly Noir Perfume Sample
This is a nice soft floral scent, I actually really like it and may purchase a bottle of it. When I first saw that darn perfume sample in my box, I will not lie, I was annoyed. Now that I have smelled it, I can't be mad, this scent is definitely worthy of my vanity. I just love the description on the bottom right 'We really mean: Sexy as hell.' 

  



Bag #2, all doubles of a box I also got last month


 Cynthia Rowley Eyeliner Pencil in Silver
I really like Cynthia Rowley's Eyeliner pencils, they glide on so smoothly and stays put.



 Laura Mercier Full Blown Volume Lash Building Mascara in Black
I am one of those people that LOVE getting mascara samples in my boxes, I feel like I will never need to buy a mascara again, even though I still do. This is the best and cheapest way for me to find my holy grail mascara.


 Naobay Natural & Organic Body Radiance Lotion
Holy Crap this stuff smells SO GOOD! It reminds me of those little pez candies! This lotion is also smooths my skin nicely and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily.


 Macadamia Natural Oil Flawless Cleansing Conditioner
This stuff is hands down amazing! It smooths my hair so nicely and gets all the tangles out. My hair is rough and has been dyed constantly since I was a kid and this is really helping it get back on a healthier track. Plus the pump is awesome!



Overall I am 100% pleased with both of these boxes, I don't have a single thing to complain about! I am so happy with my Birchbox, as usual, and it is still keeping it's #1 spot for beauty subscriptions! 

Thank you for reading, feel free to subscribe :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment