Sunday, October 26, 2014

October Lip Monthly!

Hello Lovelies!

Recently a crop of new beauty subscriptions have been popping up, when I heard of Lip Monthly I thought that it would be a fun one! I liked the thought of a beauty sub catered just to your lips and for only $10 I thought I would give it a try!

October's Bag

The bag is really cute!



J.Cat Beauty Fantabulous Lipstick in Honeycrisp RTV $2.99
This is a nice nude color and I would have liked but when I opened it up (it was not sealed) a hair was attached to the lipstick as if someone had opened it already.




DeVine Lip Shimmer in Pinot Noir RTV $4.95
This smells so good, it is like a grape exploded in my nose, I love it! 


 Noyah Lip Balm RTV $3.99
This smells absolutely delicious! I love chapsticks that are all natural! This chapstick really moisturizes my lips! (Use code lipmonthly at noyah.com for a 20% discount!


 Starlooks Lip Sugar Scrub Sample Sized RTV $2
When I first saw this I was really excited, I LOVE lip scrubs, and then I opened it and it literally looks like they just put brown sugar into a jar or something. This was another product that was not sealed. It is also very dry like it might be old. I included a picture from Starlooks site of what they show their scrub to look like and they are completely different!



 L.A. Girls Eyeliner Pencil in Black Brown RTV $3
I'm not a big fan of this drugstore brand to be honest, the liner isn't too bad but it definitely isn't the smoothest pencil liner.
 

 
Overall between finding a hair on the lipstick, the dried out lip scrub and the L.A. Girls eyeliner I am not impressed with this bag. The only items I enjoyed were the chapsticks. I have already canceled this bag, I think a lot of customers have canceled theirs as well because now when you go to the cancel button it will try to tempt you to stay with a 20% off your next month's bag. 

If you would like to join Lip Monthly, CLICK HERE. You can also use the code FALL5 and you will get your first bag for $5.

Thank you for reading, feel free to subscribe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment