Tuesday, October 7, 2014

OCTOBER BEAUTY ARMY BOX

Hello Lovelies!

This is the first time in awhile that I haven't skipped Beauty Army in a long time! Beauty Army is another beauty subscription, it costs $12 per month but it does allow you to skip if the choices don't interest you. That is one thing I do love about Beauty Army, they give you the choice to skip, and they also give you the choice to pick 6 samples out of the 9 they have decided fit your profile the best.

After refreshing my account what felt like a billion times I finally got 6 samples that I was happy about!

Here are the products I picked:



Revlon Bold Lacquer Mascara in Blackest Black, Full Size!
This mascara is showing up in all of the beauty subscriptions! This is my second full sized one, my first one came from Beauty Box 5. This mascara is nice for separating my lashes, which clump easily, so I use it as a 'pre-mascara', I put it on after I prime my lashes and before I use my main mascara. Yay for back ups!


 Vincent Longo Lip and Cheek Gel Stain in Angel's Touch, 0.09 FL OZ
This Gel stain is ok, it is super watery at first so you really have to rub it to get it to soak in or it will leave weird water spots.


 Swatch


 Burt's Bees Lip Crayon in Sedona Sands, Full Size!
I love Burt's Bees products, and I'm so excited that they have come out with a lip crayon! This is really nice and pigmented, goes on smooth, and looks great! Also I have to mention, how adorable is that cap, it has honeycomb print on it!!


 Swatch


 Pretty Woman Nail Polish in Stop and Stare, 0.17 Fl Oz.
This polish is so time and cute! I have never heard of this brand and I'm excited to see if their formula is good! I love red polishes!!


 Aromaflage Botanical Fragrance & insect Repellent Sample.
Ok, I know that sounds weird that it is also an insect repellent, but that is one of the reasons why I got it! Ever since I moved back to North Carolina mosquitoes have been attacking me like no other, I'm hoping that this will help me get rid of them while smelling good too! It smells really good and fruity, it has a citrus, vanilla scent and I really like it.


 Nelson J Beverly Hills Argan Oil 7 Moisture Healing Mask in Coconut, 0.5 Fl Oz
I love getting hair masks in my boxes, my hair is thick and damaged, so this is definitely a win for me, even if it is in a foil packet.



Overall I am happy with my Beauty Army box for October, I will use all of these products and there was some decent sizes, which doesn't come often with Beauty Army! I hope next month they have some good stuff again!

Don't forget to subscribe :)

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment