Monday, October 6, 2014

Geek Chic Cosmetics Haul and Review - Witchcraft and Wizardy (Harry Potter Line)

Hello Lovelies!

Something you may not know about me is, I love Harry Potter! Yes, I am in my Mid-20's but I grew up reading HP since I was 9/10 years old, and I love it just as much now as I did then! So, when I saw that Geek Chic Cosmetics had a line dedicated to HP I had to get it, no if and or buts about it! 

The line is called Witchcraft and Wizardry and includes 6 eyeshadows at $5.99 each or $35.94 for the whole set, it is currently on sale for $28.75. The packaging is little round plastic 1g containers with sifters, the top features a cartoon version of Harry Potter's face, including his famous lightening bolt scar and large round glasses. All of the eyeshadow's names are related to the books as well.




From left to right:

You Know Who- Black with Green Glitter. 
Always- Greyish Blue.
Mischief Managed- Champagne.
House Elf- Reddish Brown.
Headmaster- Lavender.
Golden Trio- Red with Gold Glitter. 


 I love that the names fit with the chosen colors! These eyeshadows are pretty glittery, especially You-Know-Who and The Golden Trio. They are really nice and smooth and the pigmentation is great, I only had to use very little to swatch. These are all also all Vegan and cruelty free!!

 I am loving these eyeshadows and now I will most likely be purchasing to other eyeshadows lines by them, Fellowship (Lord of the Rings), and This Isn't A Democracy (The Walking Dead) in order to fulfill my crazy fangirl self.

I'm giving these an A+ PLUS bonus points for being made in Oregon, which is my home state! 

Link to Geek Chic Cosmetics, Click Here.

Don't forget to Subscribe :)

Thank you! 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment