Sunday, March 2, 2014

TARGET BEAUTY BOX #2!

Hello Everyone!

I just got notification that the second Target Beauty Box is now available for purchase! Link to get the box Click here. The box cost is $5 + shipping coming to a total of almost $11. I was really excited when I heard that the second box was finally here and have already purchased my box! 

Their first box was really nice and I was impressed with the value. You can see my review of the first one by pressing HERE.

Here is what will be coming in the second box:


Products included:

Beauty Box Includes:

1) TONI&GUY Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray (2.5 fl oz): Want beachy hair without hitting the surf? Spray from root to tip for salty, sultry texture and subtle, windswept waves.

2) L’Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara (.22 fl oz): Stretch and lengthen lashes for a fluttery, winged-out look with this unique mascara formula and revolutionary asymmetrical Butterfly Brush.

3) Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo (1.7 oz): Give hair a rejuvenating boost with this paraben and colorant-free formula made with natural tapioca to instantly absorb excess oil with less residue.

4) COVERGIRL Smoochies Sizzle Gloss (.44 fl oz): Pucker up. Sheer color meets sizzling shimmer in a moisturizing formula that’s always stunning, never sticky.

5) Jergens BB Cream Light (2 fl oz): Finally, a multi-tasking beauty cream in a quick-drying formula that goes on sheer and delivers visible results in just 5 days.

Approximate box value: more than $24.92

I think that the products are nice, I have always loved L'Oreal mascaras and I can never get enough dry shampoo!

What I like most about this box is that I have not tried any of the products in it!

Hurry and go get your own box before they sell out! 



No comments:

Post a Comment