Sunday, January 12, 2014

Better Late Than Never, My Make-Up Talk Secret Santa Unboxing!!!

Hello Lovelies!

I have been wanting to post this ever since I got it in the mail, my MUT Secret Santa!! If you don't know what Make-Up Talk (MUT) is, it is a forum for everyone to get together and talk about makeup/beauty products! I love it and it has really helped me with tons of beauty related things, including starting a blog and figuring out what beauty subscriptions I wanted to join. 

Every year MUT has a 'Secret Santa' that people on the site that you can sign up for, there are rules; you have to be a certain member for so long and have so many posts before being able to participate. There is also a $25 cap on the gifts.This was my first year and it was SO MUCH FUN!! The amazing girl that got me did such an amazing job, like I cannot thank her enough for everything she got me! I felt so spoiled and blessed by her kindness!! 

The Goodies!!!
(Sorry, these were really rushed photos, I was too overwhelmed to take nice ones, I wanted to play with everything too much!)








I know what you're thinking, my girl is awesome, and I agree she definitely is! 
It was like my best friend sent me a gift and not a complete stranger because she did SO good with these gifts! I love that she totally took the time and found out everything I love and so much about me to get me such amazing presents! 
I cannot tell you how happy I was to open up that Olay set, I had just gotten to town from a 13 hour flight day plus 3 hours in a car and realized I forgot my razor back in North Carolina! So when I opened this up I was ecstatic! She must have known I was going crazy packing and would forget my razor!! 
The Notebook she got me was so thoughtful, I'm pretty sure she had seen a previous post saying that my husband is deployed, so for her to find something so personal was very heartwarming! 
I am in LOVE with my Harry Potter Golden Snitch Necklace and Bracelet set! I have a huge obsession with HP! That set was definitely tied for first place for best Christmas gift 2013! I have seen many HP snitch necklaces/bracelets and the quality of this one is amazing compared to others! 
How adorable are those Victoria Secret Slippers!! I love them, they are so comfortable!!
I am addicted to chapstick and the Nivea one she sent me is great! I haven't used that particular one and I tend to hoard chapsticks so new ones always make me happy!
The Maybelline Big Eyes is becoming one of my favorite mascaras! I love that it has a wand for your top lashes and bottom lashes, it makes it so much easier to not accidentally get mascara on your face. 
Smashbox Photo Finish Face Primer is my favorite primer and I LOVE deluxe samples because I travel a lot. It went straight into my purse because I always like to have one with me just in case I'm late and have to do my makeup in the car/airport/airplane.
I'm officially in love with the Urban Decay Stardust eyeshadow in Retrograde, it is a beautiful purple and it is pretty glittery so I pair it with a winged cat-eye and it looks great!
Butter London polish in Yummy Mummy, it is a beautiful Champagne color! 
Pixi Mascara that I haven't tried yet.
Klorane dry shampoo, I love dry shampoo so I can't wait to try this one out!
I LOVE the leopard print scarf!!   

Thank you so much to my SS For everything! You are such an awesome girl and I appreciate everything so incredibly much!!! Your gift definitely made my Christmas!

Here is a photo of what I sent to my Santee!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment