Friday, April 10, 2015

Affordable Nail Accessories Haul + Links!

Hello Lovelies!

I don't know about you, but I love nail accessories, especially nail wraps! Nail accessories can get pretty expensive, so I prefer to find great deals on items from online! Ebay and Amazon are great places to get decent nail accessories for cheap! 

Here is what I got in my haul, I will also include links! 




15 Piece Nail Brush Set 
I got this set on Amazon for only $2.59 + FREE SHIPPING!!

  
 Nail Tip Guides (French, Chevron & Tear Drop) This comes with 10 packs!!
I got this set from Amazon for only $1.77 + Free Shipping!!














My absolute favorite things, nail wraps! These were only $1.49 each on Ebay and they always send you a couple of free sets when you order from them, the 3 bottom sets were extras they added in! 


No comments:

Post a Comment